Tuesday 7 March 2017

Musing Mondays - Which author would I be friends with if I could


Musing Monday, March 6, 2017

Musing Mondays is a weekly meme that asks you to choose one of the following prompts to answer:


  • I’m currently reading…
  • Up next I think I’ll read…
  • I bought the following book(s) in the past week…
  • I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I’m really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I can’t wait to get a copy of…
  • I wish I could read ___, but…
  • I blogged about ____ this past week…

I'm not feeling 100% tonight and so can't think of anything I want to write about for the first part of the meme this week. Therefore I am just going to answer the random question!

        THIS WEEK’S RANDOM QUESTION: If you could be best friends with an author, who would you choose and why?



I have actually given this question some thought throughout the years. I've daydreamed more than once about what it would be like to be friends with someone of my favourite authors. I thought about Douglas Adams when he was still alive, or Eoin Colfer or Garth Nix or Neil Gaiman. And the obvious answer for a HUGE Potterhead like me would be J.K. Rowling, and I would definitely LOVE to be friends with her especially after watching her on Twitter lately. She is just an awesome and amazing and inspirational woman. But I think I'm going to have to say John Green. He is just so personable and likeable and seems very down to earth. He seems like he would be a lot of fun especially when you get him together with his brother Hank.


No comments:

Post a Comment